Without the support of our generous donors, we would be unable to provide essential support and care for heart patients, their carers and families in the South West.
HeartSWell South West is committed to the highest standards of fundraising practice. We want you to be confident that we will use your donation well. We registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Our promise to you:
We will commit to high standards
- We will adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice and will ensure that all of our fundraisers comply with our high standards
- We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising
We will be clear, honest and open
- We will do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift
- Where we ask a third party to fundraise on our behalf, we will make this relationship and the financial arrangement transparent
- We will be able to explain our fundraising costs and show how they are in the best interests of our cause if challenged
We will be respectful
- We will respect your rights and privacy
- Where the law requires, we will get your consent before we contact you to fundraise
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so. We will work with the Telephone, Mail and Fundraising Preference Services to ensure that those who choose not to receive specific types of communication don’t have to
We will be accountable and responsible
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately
- We will monitor and record the number of complaints we receive each year and share this data with the Fundraising Regulator on request
Please call Rachel on 01752 315929 if you have any questions about our fundraising activity, or if you would like to update your details and contact preferences.