Volunteering is a fantastic way to build your confidence, pick up new skills, give your career a boost and meet like-minded people.
- Would you like to make a difference in your community and give something back to support heart patients?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Are you searching for a new challenge?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we would love to hear from you. HeartSWell needs reliable and enthusiastic volunteers to get involved in a wide range of different and exciting events.
We have several roles available including:
- office and administration work
- helping out at fundraising events
- representing HeartSWell in the community by collecting cheques at events or speaking to people about our work
We would also be interested to hear from you and how your skills might be able to enhance the service we offer to heart patients and their families.
If you would like to talk about volunteering opportunities, please call Rachel on 01752 315929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information